Want to make a difference in the lives of children and their families? Join our team at HACC.
Current job openings
Hays Area Children’s Center is now accepting applications for a Lead Paraeducator Position in one of our toddler classrooms. This classroom has children ages 2-3 and are preparing for preschool. This position will be Monday – Friday from 7:30am – 3:30pm. All applications will be reviewed for a potential candidate that is able to thrive in this position regardless experience.
A successful candidate must pass a criminal background check, complete a health assessment, and have a negative TB skin test. Experience working with children is a plus.
Competitive pay. Employees of HACC receive a 25% discount on childcare if enrollment allows for additional children in the classrooms.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to Kate at CCCoordinator@hacc.info.
Looking to fill position ASAP. Start date would be November 7, 2019.
See our Nex-Tech Classified page for current job openings!
Lead Toddler Teacher
We are looking for a lead teacher for one of our toddler classrooms at the Hays Area Children’s Center. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about children and has experience in the childcare field. Please see a list of duties below:
1. Supervise and evaluate paraeducators, work study students and volunteers assigned to the classroom.
2. Communicate and interact positively with children, families, staff and the community.
3. Act as instructional and curriculum leader for the program.
4. Schedule and plan age-appropriate activities for the classroom via detailed weekly lesson plans.
5. Organize environments to support children’s development
6. Encourage, support and supervise children
7. Manage classroom budget and purchase materials, equipment, etc as needed
8. Maintain a safe learning environment.
This position would be in one of our toddler classrooms that has children from 1-2.5 years. Diaper changing is required.
Here at the Hays Area Children’s Center, the children are our number one concern. We strive to provide and promote quality care and educational experiences for young children and families.
The start date for this position would be November 25, 2019.
We require a college degree in Early Childhood Education, one-year Early Childhood Certificate or CDA required.
A successful candidate must pass a criminal background check, complete a health assessment, and have a negative TB skin test.
Hours: Monday – Friday from 7am -3pm
Serious inquires only please.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to CCCoordinator@hacc.info.
Preference will be given to applications received before November 15, 2019.
Employees of HACC receive a 25% discount on childcare if enrollment allows for additional children in the classrooms.